Nine times out of ten, when you set-up your blog you’re not immediately going to earn with Paid Blogging Assignments and make a 5-figure income right out off the bat.
But don’t panic.
You’ll be glad to know…some of the most profitable blogs took months (even years) to develop a reader base worthy of paying out a high four to five figure monthly paychecks.
A big reader base combined with effective advertising partners, affiliate sales, and other recurring passive income, profits is not the only thing that contributes to its success: It’s just getting started.
Earn with Paid Blogging Assignments
These blogs started from the same place you are now: a few blog entries, an about me page, and that’s about it.
This brings me back to the “Not-Making-A-Dime” issue so many bloggers face.
If you’re not making money from blogging and you intend on earning the scale of income professional bloggers like John Chow or Shoemoney do; you don’t have to “wait” until all of your ducks are aligned to start making money — right now.
Here’s how you do it: Paid Blogging Submission Assignments
To earn with paid blogging assignments is far from being the ONLY way to make money blogging.
But it is highly effective if you’re new to blogging and need earn with Paid Blogging Assignments to get you motivated moving forward.
Here are some awesome popular, well-known, and reliable “pay-per-blog-post” services are:
- Michelle Pippin – marketing, productivity and making money online
- Entrepreneur – if you get accepted her you can write your own ticket anywhere
- Your Online Biz – making money online
- eCommerce Insiders – online retailing
- Alaska Parent – parenting
- Adoptive Families – adopting children
- Brain Child – for mothers
- Metro Parent – parenting focused on southern Michigan
- Family Tree Magazine – family history
- Flash Times – fictional stories
- The Penny Hoarder – personal finance
- Daily Worth – personal finance for women
- Doctor of Credit – for people that need credit repair
- BlogHer – existing blog ad revenue
- The American College of Health Care – health related
You will not Earn with Paid Blogging Assignments if you don’t register for at least one of these websites above.
It’s a snap to fill out the registration requirements.
A moderator will check out your references to see if you qualify to Earn with Paid Blogging Assignments.
After being accepted as a writer, you will compete for the paying assignments.
My favorite assignments are when they provide “pre-text” and all you need to do is copy and paste to get paid.
This concludes the quick tutorial on how to bring a surge of cash into your blog with paid blogging assignments.
Check out these amazing resources for “Work at Home” inspiration.
- Work at Home Jobs with Freelance Sites
- The Top 13 Best Paying Work at Home Jobs
- Work at Home with Greeting Card Companies
- 6 Tips to Find a REAL Work at Home Job
- Work at Home Jobs as a Virtual Assistant
- Companies Hiring People to Work at Home
- List of Jobs where You Can Work at Home
- Working at Home Using Social Network Sites
- Everything you Need to Know about Becoming a Virtual Assistant
- 5 Jobs for Virtual Assistants
- How a Virtual Assistant can Save you Time and make you Money
- Working at Home as a Writer – With Upfront Pay – Part 1
- Working at Home as a Writer – With Upfront Pay – Part 2
- You Work at Home as a Writer – with Upfront Pay – Part 3
- Anyone can Work At Home As A Writer With Upfront Pay – Part 4
- Work At Home As A Writer With Upfront Pay – Part 5
- FIVE Companies Hiring People to Work from Home
- Finally Stay Healthy While Working At Home
- How to Survive Working from Home
- Setting Up An Ergonomic Workstation At Home