If you own an online business and have been thinking about getting a Virtual Assistant to help you out, here’s a great resource. Right now on Amazon you can get this handy The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Virtual Assistance eBook for FREE!
The Smart Business Owner’s Guide to Virtual Assistance lays out the professional expectations for both small business owners and virtual assistants in a 48 page eBook that will also teach you:
– Why a VA is not an employee (and how this benefits you!)
– The best places to find a virtual assistant online.
– How to maximize your RFP (Request for Proposal) submissions so you get the best responses from the best VAs for your project – every time.
– The ten most important questions to ask when first speaking with a prospective VA.
– Tips on the fine art of delegating so that you and your VA get the most out of your working relationship.
– The vast differences between a professional virtual assistant and an offshore VA call center.
– AND – you’ll also get a list of 50+ tools that will make working virtually a snap!
eBook Chapters include:
What is a Professional Virtual Assistant?
Where to Find a Professional Virtual Assistant
How to Submit an RFP that Gets Results
10 Questions to Ask a Prospective Virtual Assistant
How to Delegate to a Virtual Assistant
Do You Want it Done, or Do You Want it Done RIGHT?
PLUS we’ve included a hand-picked list of online resources: 50+ Tools for Business Owners Who Work with Virtual Assistants
This introduction to the world of virtual assistance will leave you better equipped to find, select, hire, and effectively work with a professional virtual assistant for the growth of your business.