If you have been thinking about making your own website, you will not want to miss out on any of these great freebies! Right now on Amazon you can download these handy WordPress eBooks for FREE! These are great way to learn how to build your own website, sell your products, and more. The prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested in any of these FREE eBooks don’t wait to download them.
This book follows a proven 7-Step formula with numerous screenshots to illustrate each step.
It will give you the tools to get started with your new blog in easy-to-understand language and provide you with a massive resource chapter for further training.
Here is what you will learn:
- Step #1: Web Software – What is WordPress and why do most successful bloggers use it?
- Step #2: Hosting – Finding a good home base for your blog
- Step #3: Creating your Brand – Choosing and registering your domain name
- Step #4: WordPress Set up: – A first look at your site & features
- Step #5: Pick a Theme – Styling your site to awesomeness
- Step #6: Plugins, Mailing Lists & Google Analytics – Turning your blog into a performance ninja
- Step #7: Blogging & Marketing Training – Learning from the MASTERS
What experts Jack Davies and Sarah Wylie teach you in this easy to understand WordPress Kindle eBook:
- Exactly how to register your own domain – and the mistakes to avoid
- How to get the best hosting – we reveal the hosting companies that WordPress actually recommends you use
- How to get WordPress installed and up and running with a few mouse-clicks
- Exactly how to design and build a 100% professional-looking website – NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY
- How to add and format your content
- How to use graphics and images
- Exactly which themes, plugins, and widgets you should be using
- Everything explained in simple, easy to follow stages – this really is WordPress for beginners…
… and plenty more practical help and advice… “The secrets of WordPress for dummies and everyone else without a degree in HTML coding!”
This book will teach you how to build your very own website by yourself. There is absolutely no need to go and spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a web developer only for them to give you something of sub-par quality. You will become your web developer and learn a vast variety of skills that other beginners will simply not know. This book is jam-packed with a wealth of information that can give you a real head start on your competition and teach you the fundamental skills for creating a quality and healthy website that can rank in search engines. We will be using WordPress – A free Content Management System that will allow you to build, create, edit, and publish your own website with your own domain name.
Are you an aspiring businessperson? Would you like to create and design your own web page?
Creating your own website doesn’t have to be mysterious, scary, or confusing. With HTML: QuickStart Guide – Creating an Effective Website, you’ll truly understand every piece of the puzzle as you explore Basic HTML tags, HTML Elements and Formatting in HTML. From headers to footers, this book has it all!
This book was written to bridge the gap that most people still think exist – the gap that use to isolate computer programmers from your average Joe. The one tool that has made this all possible is WordPress, an open-source content management system that can be operated by any computer literate person.
In this book, you will be shown exactly:
- How to choose the best domain for your website
- How to easily install WordPress in one-click to your domain
- How to master and leverage the FIVE essential fundamentals of WordPress to build the website you envision
- How to optimize the settings of your website to ensure your website is secure, ready to handle tons of traffic, and is beautifully designed
…and BONUS ACCESS to 40+ Easy To Follow WordPress Video Tutorials