If you are looking to maximize your exposure on the internet and drive traffic to your site, check out this great freebie! Amazon has this resourceful The Truth About SEO – Search Engine Optimization In 2015 eBook for FREE! Plus it is a $9.99 value!
My bold promise to you: By investing just a few short minutes in reading this valuable book, you’ll discover multiple, proven step by step strategies that you can apply… and see positive results in your website traffic virtually overnight.
You will also discover one specific strategy that you can use exactly as I describe it to you. It’s likely something you’ve NEVER heard of before. And I guarantee you that in 27 days or less, you can use it to get highly qualified leads flowing to your website – leading to additional sales.
We’re going to talk about how you can avoid losing all of your website traffic – and what to do if you have been slapped or banned by Google and you’re seeing a huge dip in traffic.
We’re going to talk about the specifics of what you need to know to cut through the confusion and misinformation, ensuring you don’t lose your business you’ve worked so hard for.
Additionally, I’ll show you how it is still possible to achieve a number one ranking on Google’s search engine results, where your customers are looking for you right now. However, it’s not how it used to be, the game has truly changed forever…and we’ll go over the new rules of the game.
Read this book and you’ll discover:
- How to avoid four common Search Engine Optimization myths that are hurting your ranking if you believe them.
- 8 costly misconceptions about using SEO to drive traffic to your website.
- From SEO to Content Marketing – a guide to the trends, buzzwords, and confusion that’s keeping you invisible to your customers.
- Which organic traffic driving methods work best – now, and in the future (including how to increase your website traffic and avoid being negatively affected by Panda, Penguin & Hummingbird updates while your competitors are scrambling to keep up).
- The 7 deadly secrets about the SEO and Content Marketing industry.
- 8 mistakes to avoid when choosing an SEO consultant.
- 4 steps to ranking higher on Google.