Right now you can get download this handy Startup Strategy: The Art of The Start for Solopreneurs, Even if You Already Started… eBook for FREE! It is a great way to learn how to create a solid business strategy.
In “Startup Strategy: The Art of The Start for Solopreneurs, Even if You Already Started…”
Bestselling author Ric Thompson gives you the tools and step-by-step systems you need to create a solid business strategy and then use that strategy to start and manage your business successfully.
Put on Your CEO hat
Within these pages, you will learn the importance of donning your CEO hat and how to work ON your business rather than only working IN your business.
With the information you learn, you will position yourself to take the critical steps that will help you ensure that your business is as strong and profitable as possible!
Being an entrepreneur isn’t easy. But by taking these steps and developing a sound business strategy, you’re ensuring a stronger business and a better life for you and your family.
Most entrepreneurs and solopreneurs don’t have any formal business training (which is often a benefit), but they do need to understand the basic components of a business strategy, how to set business goals, and the tools they can use to build they businesses strong.
After reading this book you will understand the different between business expectations and business goals. And learn the importance of measuring success for both of them.
You’ll also learn:
- What a business strategy is and why it is important. More importantly how NOT having a strategy is a recipe for disaster
- The difference between working ON your business and working IN it, this is much more than an eMyth concept
- Why you need to set aside time to wear your CEO hat. And why it’s probably the most important “hat” you have
- The different business models you can select from, this is huge!
- How to determine competitive advantage, it’s not as hard as it sounds
- The common components of a business plan, a FUNCTIONAL one, not the 25-page 200-hours-to-produce kind you need for venture capitalists
- What kind of financing options are available for small businesses, and how to use them properly
If you are ready to build the business of your dreams. Or even if you’ve already started, and enjoy the success you know you can achieve.
Starting with a sound strategy is the first step on the way to making that goal a reality.
From learning how to produce a SWOT Analysis to walking you through the first draft of your business plan.
This book gives you immediately applicable information that you can use today to make a difference in your business.