When I don’t know how to do things, I use Google to find How To connect Twitter account to Facebook business page.
Here is a step-by-step tutorial on How To connect Twitter account to Facebook business page:
1) Log in to your business Twitter account (or the twitter account that you want to use to post on your business page)
2) Click on the little gear at the top of the page and select ‘Edit Profile’
3) Scroll down and click the ‘Connect to Facebook’ button.
4) A little window will pop up, saying that Twitter would like to connect to your profile (meaning your personal profile). Click ‘Okay’.
5) Another window will pop up, saying “Twitter would like to post to your friends on your behalf”. Click ‘Okay’.
6) Your account is now connected to Facebook!
But wait, you don’t want to post to your profile; you just want to post to your business page! (This is the part where I got confused)
7) De-select the two boxes, and click on ‘Allow posting to one of my pages’
8) If you have more than one page, choose which page you would like to post to.
9) A little window will pop up saying ‘Twitter would like to manage your pages’. Click ‘Okay’.
10) Ta-daa!!! You just connect Twitter to Facebook.
Here at TOTS, we love anything that simplifies social media. This is the reason we connect Twitter account to Facebook business page. Another tool we use is Hootsuite.
Hootsuite will help you schedule all your social media sites easily. The best part is that using Hootsuite is it’s simplicity.
Bonus – Free eBook
Free eBook download Twitter Mind Control Secrets for Business – make sure you find out about this breakthrough before your competitors – because if they use this against you – you’re toast!
Twitter Marketing Secrets – Discover How to harness this 18th Century Scientific Breakthrough to This 21st Century Social Media Site and transform your business into a Profit Powerhouse – Click here to Grab Your Copy