It’s a new season and we find Easy Steps to Refresh Your Blog to be trending.
There is a lot happening in the blog world with Spring and Summer crafts showing up everywhere, and holiday gift guides, this means a lot of new readers could be headed your way.
And we always want to look our best for our readers.
So these suggestions are Easy Steps to Refresh Your Blog and does not require you to hire help.
Remove old or under performing widgets
You should be cleaning up and out your sidebar every few months.
Which are the best preforming and most important.
You can remove widgets without deleting them – in case you change your mind and want to activate them again.
It is as simple as drag-and-drop to move them.
Update your about page
Have you recently accomplished something great that should be on your about page?
Add some fresh links from new posts.
Talk about what is new in your Blogging life.
Add a new profile picture
How old is your head shot?
Was it taken last winter?
Time to update . . . or add a younger looking “you” LOL.
It doesn’t have to be professional, just make sure the lighting is good and we can see your face.
This is one of the super Easy Steps to Refresh Your Blog.
A fresh look
A new header can really make a difference, with both current readers and new.
Or perhaps instead of a big change just make a font change.
Check out our Pinterest Board Free Fonts here.
Google fonts makes changing fonts easy for WordPress users.
Make sure you don’t have broken links anywhere on your site.
We use a free plugin called “Broken Link Checker” by Janis Elsts, Vladimir Prelovac.
When you find a broken link first verify that it is broken and then investigate replacing the link.
Sometimes on older posts some urls have changed or expired so you will need to “unlink” or find a new source.
To improve your SEO in Google’s eyes it is always good to link to at least 3 internal posts and 1 offsite source within each post.
For example, if you have a great chili recipe that would go great with your brown bread recipe add a link to one to get the other more visibility.
Free eBook download – The Super Affiliate Survival Guide
How Regular Affiliates Can Change The Way They Think To Relearn The Fundamentals Of Affiliate Marketing & Increase Profits Dramatically!
Listen up, because I’ve got something important to share with you that can make or break your next advertising campaign. Very soon you will gain instant access to my latest free info-series that will introduce you to a revealing look at super affiliates and exactly how they avoid marketing disaster!
Plus you will receive the bonus report, “The Super Affiliate Survival Guide”, which shares 7 common mistakes made by affiliates:
- How to avoid finding out things the hard way, and marketing smarter so your campaigns don’t sink in quick sand.
- Precisely what to look for in products that will sell like hot cakes, and not shrivel up and die from lack of attention.
- Proven methods for making higher commissions, and not wasting your time on low-paying products that won’t sell.
- The one thing you must do to take advantage of the traffic you generate, and not give it all away to the product owners to build their profits, not yours.
- How not to waste the potential of your hard earned list by not taking advantage of the power at your fingertips, resulting in a dead-end business.
- Why researching merchants can make a huge difference to the life of your business, and how ignoring this vital point can kill you very quickly.
- When missing the boat leaves you on a sinking ship instead of streaking ahead of the competition.
- Why taking off the rose tinted glasses and looking at the whole picture will keep you on top of analytics, and aware of potential downfalls.
- How to survive the competition and stay ahead of the game successfully.
- And Much More…
Successfully shorten the Curve on becoming successful earning with this Stategic Marketing Blueprint – Affiliate marketing 5.0 – Click Here to Download.