If you have been thinking about using Social Media to further your business, you will not want to miss out on any of these great freebies! Right now on Amazon you can download these handy Social Media eBooks for FREE! These are great way to learn how to increase your business and sales, gain new readers, and more. The prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested in any of these FREE eBook don’t wait to download them.
Whether you are completely new to social media marketing or you are already running a campaign, this book aims to demystify social media marketing and teach you step-by-step the principles, strategies, tactics and tips to make social media work for your business.
In this book you will learn all about the benefits of social media marketing, the psychology behind it together with how to use the almighty power of Social Media to:
- Identify and find your ideal customers
- Generate and capture new leads
- Drive traffic to your website
- Increase sales conversions
- Build your brand
There are only 3 steps that you need to do in order to make your income goal. It can all be breakdown into product selection, shopify store creation and then facebook ad promotion.
– How to properly set up your account
– How to build a BRAND and not just a business. This is crucial to your success!
– The power of your story and how will this make or break your business
– The best apps to use to create great post
– How to get 3x more followers than your competition
– What makes a great post great!
– The 3 Step Process on how to build a list
PINTEREST SMALL BUSINESS PROFITS
– 39 Best Businesses to Start Today!
– Why traffic is the lifeblood of your business
– How to get invites online
– How to properly set up your profile
– The best monetization practices to get more customers on Pinterest
– The # 1 mistake business owners make when trying to use Pinterest for marketing
– Why you should have a ____ first before creating your own Pinterest account
– What are the best practices for Pinterest business users
Businesses and marketers need to understand this shift and find the right channels to open a dialogue with their target audiences. Regardless of industry, consumers flock to social media to inform themselves, often with an actual intend of buying. They are no longer passive consumers who get besieged with newsletters, emails, banners, print and television ads, but now are actively searching information and reviews online to make an informed buying decision.
Social media should be part of the overall marketing efforts no matter if you are a B2C or B2B company. It should be viewed as an additional element of an integrated marketing campaign, which can provide a great opportunity to increase awareness, generate buzz, customer loyalty and acquire potential new customers.
Intellectual Property is an integral element of Social Media, and neither businesses nor individuals can ignore this fact. From creative content to Apps, IP is created on Social Media by the second. With proper planning and strategy, businesses and individuals can monetize and derive substantial benefits from intellectual property on Social Media.
This short book gives an insight into various forms of IP created on Social Media and their business relevance. It outlines possible business opportunities and related IP risks. The book also has interesting cases involving Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, etc.
Who Else Wants a $1,000 Per Month Part-Time Business?
If you’re on of those guys/gals who need some extra income then this bundle is for you!