5 FREE Pinterest eBooks
If you own your business, you will not want to miss out on any of these great freebies! Right now on Amazon you can download these handy 5 FREE Pinterest eBooks! These are great way to learn how to use Pinterest to increase your income, gain more followers/readers, promote your product, and more. Keep in mind, the prices can change at anytime, so if you are interested in any of these 5 FREE Pinterest eBooks don’t wait to download them.
Inside you’ll get a short but informative and no fluff guide to marketing on Pinterest for beginners.
A preview of what you’ll discover:
– The rise of social media and how you can take advantage of it
– 39 Best Businesses to Start Today!
– Why traffic is the lifeblood of your business
– How to get invites online
– How to properly set up your profile
– The best monetization practices to get more customers on Pinterest
– The # 1 mistake business owners make when trying to use Pinterest for marketing
– Why you should have a ____ first before creating your own Pinterest account
– What are the best practices for Pinterest business users
“It’s 2015 already and Pinterest is growing again. This gem of a book was the highlight of my Kindle reading week. Pinterest appeals to both marketers, hobbyists and small businesses. The latest Pinterest upgrades are included in this 3rd Edition. The prose is sharp and gives the reader time to digest the ideas. There are enough good ideas to keep small businesses and marketers interested in putting these ideas forward and into practise. The menu system is excellent as well, very intuitive for the reader with scope for bookmarking and annotating the text. I like this alot” T Mendez, Kindle Tech
Given the right social media strategy and implementation, Pinterest may actually offer any business more referral traffic than Twitter. And perhaps generate more leads than LinkedIn, Google+ and YouTube combined. It may even have the power to convert more fans into paying customers and share your content with their friends. Additionally, a few years after it was launched, Pinterest surpassed ten million users, faster than any other stand-alone site in history. It has the potential to drive a significant amount of referral traffic to your website and boost sales. That idea perhaps is valid enough for any business to consider using Pinterest.
- Pinterest is the new Social Networking and is now one of the top 15 websites in the US.
- One of the fastest growing social media sites in the world, everyone is jumping on the Pinterest and loving it
- Inside You’ll discover Unique selling strategies allowing you to dominate any market
- Find out how by using Pinterest you can leverage Facebook and Twitter
- Internet marketing experts are just beginning to tap into and discover the awesome power of Pinterest marketing
- Discover Unknown selling strategies on Pinterest
You can incorporate Pinterest into your WordPress site and automate some of your social networking tasks. This allows you to draw new visitors to your site from the Pins you put up on Pinterest. It allows you to increase your follower numbers right from your site without your visitors having to leave at all. It lets you post images that you’ve published on your blog directly to your Pinterest pin-board automatically. Finally, jump in and get these 5 FREE Pinterest eBooks.